- Make sure you know the date and time slot of your exam. If you have any questions you should contact our centre before the day of your test.
- Make sure your computer has a webcam, your headset and microphone are connected and that the system is working correctly.
- You must make arrangements for a quiet and undisturbed space for the entirety of the exam session (3 hours).
Linguaskill online proctoring exam tips
Here are some tips so you know what to expect on the day of your test.
- Remember to have your identification document with you, e.g., your DNI or passport. An Id. check will be carried out before you take the exam and you will have to display your Id. document in front of the camera.
- You will have to clearly show your ID to the camera.
- You will be required to complete a 360º webcam scan of the room and desk where you will take the exam.
Test results will be issued 48 hours after the test date, 72 hours over the weekend.
Cheating is treated very seriously by Cambridge English and if you cheat
you will not get a result or a certificate.
Please view this poster and make sure that you understand what it says.